From Route 80 in New Jersey:
- Take the easiest way to Route 80.
- In New Jersey, get off at Exit 34B and you are now on Route 15 North.
- Continue straight on Route 15 and it will automatically turn into
Route 206 North.
- Look for the main entrance to Stokes State Forest (which will be
on your right) and approximately one mile past the entrance make a
left onto Route 560 (Fratelli's Italian Restaurant is on the corner).
- Stay on Route 560 and make a right at the blinking light (Layton
General Store will be on the corner). Continue straight to the Dingmans
- Cross over the bridge and go straight, you are now on Route 739
- Continue straight through the stop light, approximately two miles,
and Pike County Real Estate will be on the right-hand side of the road.
Directions From Points North - Interstate 84
- In Pennsylvania, take the Lords Valley/Dingmans Ferry Exit 34 (old
exit 10). You are now on Route 739.
- Proceed south on Route 739 into the village of Dingmans Ferry.
- After the stoplight (Arnold’s Mini Mart is on the corner),
proceed straight for half a mile and Pike County Real Estate will be
on the left-hand side of the road.
From Points South – Philadelphia – Allentown/Bethlehem
- Take the easiest route to Route 80 to the Delaware water gap.
- Take exit 309 (old exit 52) and proceed straight on Route 209.
- Follow to the “T” and make a right at the stoplight
onto Route 209 North.
- Proceed straight for about 20 miles into Dingmans Ferry.
- Make a left at the stoplight at the intersection of Route 209 and
- Proceed on Route 739 North for approximately 2 miles and Pike County
Real Estate will be on the right-hand side of the road.
Looking forward to seeing you!